If you have ever thought about roasting your own coffee for your business then we have the roaster for you!!I Take control of your coffee by roasting in-house with the only fully automated bench top roaster in Australia.
NO EXPERIENCE OR EXTRA LABOUR NEEDED! Start roasting at a touch of a button and you will save your business thousands of $$$. Create theatre for your customers as they watch the coffee roast in front of their eyes. Our roaster is designed and made in the US, specifically to meet the needs of busy café operators. The Green Bean Coffee Roaster allows you to produce fresh coffee easily, consistently, and economically.
Our roasters come with a tried & true roasting profile inbuilt so all that’s required is to fill the chamber with good quality coffee beans to get an outstanding result. We have made roasting coffee as simple as using a kettle!
- Become a roaster in 30 minutes training
- Roast 1.2kg of coffee in 17 minutes including cool time
- Award winning blends to choose from that start at $14 a kilo
- Be different to the competition
- Huge retail sales
- The theatre & aroma of roasting will drive people to your business
- Over 10 blends, 80single origins, specialty, fairtrade, rainforest alliance and organic coffees to select from
- Create your own profiles with our ADR Bluetooth software
- Runs on LPG or Natural gas
- Fully approved by AGA as a class 1 appliance
- Roast 3kgs per hour
- Roasts in under 18 minutes including cool down
- Perfectly sized for cafes or home business
- Create unlimited profiles
- Works on Natural or LPG gas
- Food theatre & coffee aroma
All roasters now come with Advanced Definition Roasting (ADR). This allows you to upload your own profiles wirelessly to the roaster from a program you install on your laptop or PC. Become a “master roaster” by creating your own custom roasting recipes or just use our pre programmed profile. The fundamental objective of good roasting should be to reveal the best flavours of any particular coffee. This is best achieved by roasting consistently in colour and time-temperature profiles designed to match the characteristics of a particular coffee. Having the ADR software means the roaster will follow your profile time and again to ensure consistency in the flavour of your coffee.
Green Bean coffee is a 1 stop shop and can service every aspect of the coffee industry. We use reputable equipment brands for our coffee machines and grinders and also supply leaf teas, Takeaway cups, sugars, chocolates, chais and more.
Price are based on industry average of $25 per kilo wholesale.
Green Bean Price based on Award winning blend KS6 @ $16 per kilo
|Coffee useage per week (kilos)||Cost per kg wholesale $25||Cost per kilo using green bean||Weekly savings|