A traditional favourite, Colombian Supremo grows in the rich soil of the deeply admired Popayan region of the Sierra Nevadas. Smooth and full-bodied with balanced acidity, subtle berry tones and classic aroma,...
A traditional favourite, Colombian Supremo grows in the rich soil of the deeply admired Popayan region of the Sierra Nevadas. Smooth and full-bodied with balanced acidity, subtle berry tones and classic aroma, this coffee is classified Supremo for its bean size. The coffee producing areas of this region of Colombia are lush with ideal rainfall, cloud cover and soil conditions that are perfect for coffee cultivation. The cool mountainous climate prolongs the development of the coffee cherry, deepening the berry flavour absorbed by its seed or coffee bean.
Cupping: Dark chocolate, rich, fresh and dried fruit
Producer: Small regional farms, 5 - 7 hectares
Harvest: April - December
Varietals: Mainly Caturra Selections
Altitude: 1350 - 1759 MASL
- Our office is open and roasting Monday - Friday, 8am to 4pm
- Orders placed before 12pm weekdays are shipped same day
- Orders placed on the weekends, on public holidays or after 12pm will be sent next business day
- Same day delivery is available before 9am weekdays, for Sydney Metro only
The cost of Standard Post within Australia is calculated based on the total weight of your order
- Up to 5kg - $10.95
- 5-10kg - $13.45
- 11-20kg - $17.45
- Over 20kg - $22.45
The cost of Express Post is calculated at checkout, based on your order weight and your delivery location.
Due to the ongoing impacts of COVID-19, Auspost is currently experiencing delays across it’s network and cannot guarantee their usual Express Post timeframes.
We offer Standard and Express shipping, through Australia Post.
For the most up to date shipping estimates, please visit Auspost here.
If you need to consider refunds and returns, we would love to help! Here at GBC nothing makes us happier knowing that we have delivered a good quality product that you, the customer, enjoys!
- You can cancel your online order prior to shipment
- Coffee orders can be returned within 48h as long as the condition is unopened and undamaged, Contact us here for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any orders that have been damaged in transit goods, need to be reported within 24h so we can help you, contact us here at email@example.com