Cupping: Intense, chocolate, citrus, tomato, fruitsKimel produces an outstanding bean from a premium geographic location, superbly suited to coffee production. The region's altitude, soil and climate are perfect for bean growing. Kimel's...
Cupping: Intense, chocolate, citrus, tomato, fruits
Kimel produces an outstanding bean from a premium geographic location, superbly suited to coffee production. The region's altitude, soil and climate are perfect for bean growing. Kimel's plantation production and management systems are amongst the best in this country, producing a premium and consistently great product. Ideal as a straight, single origin cup or in quality espresso blends. Kimel's light to medium roast highlights the fineness and clarity of its flavours.
Regions: Wahgi Valley, Western Highlands
Producer: Kimel Estate
Harvest: May to August
Varietals: Typica, Arusha
Altitude: 1584 MASL
- Our office is open and roasting Monday - Friday, 8am to 4pm
- Orders placed before 12pm weekdays are shipped same day
- Orders placed on the weekends, on public holidays or after 12pm will be sent next business day
- Same day delivery is available before 9am weekdays, for Sydney Metro only
The cost of Standard Post within Australia is calculated based on the total weight of your order
- Up to 5kg - $10.95
- 5-10kg - $13.45
- 11-20kg - $17.45
- Over 20kg - $22.45
The cost of Express Post is calculated at checkout, based on your order weight and your delivery location.
Due to the ongoing impacts of COVID-19, Auspost is currently experiencing delays across it’s network and cannot guarantee their usual Express Post timeframes.
We offer Standard and Express shipping, through Australia Post.
For the most up to date shipping estimates, please visit Auspost here.
If you need to consider refunds and returns, we would love to help! Here at GBC nothing makes us happier knowing that we have delivered a good quality product that you, the customer, enjoys!
- You can cancel your online order prior to shipment
- Coffee orders can be returned within 48h as long as the condition is unopened and undamaged, Contact us here for more information: email@example.com
- Any orders that have been damaged in transit goods, need to be reported within 24h so we can help you, contact us here at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have been sent the wrong order, or there are any issues in quality, please contact us within 24 hours at email@example.com and we will work with you to remedy the situation.
Established in 2000