Organic China Sencha Tea
A strong, fresh-tasting, and certified organic Japanese sencha tea. Perfect on its own as a post-meal treat!Organic Japanese sencha is one of the most popular green teas in Asia… and for good...
A strong, fresh-tasting, and certified organic Japanese sencha tea. Perfect on its own as a post-meal treat!
Organic Japanese sencha is one of the most popular green teas in Asia… and for good reason! The loose leaves deliver a strong, crisp, and fresh-tasting tea that is bursting with healthy goodness. Our sencha is one that’s traditionally enjoyed in Japan after a particularly tasty meal. This is a tea that’s so good, you won’t want to mix it with anything else!
Ideal on its own, our organic sencha serves a generous dose of caffeine, making it a healthier alternative to coffee. Sencha often has a cloudy green-gold appearance that evokes feelings of calm while still providing tea drinkers with the ultimate energy boost. The leaves’ uniquely cylindrical shape comes from the special process that most Japanese green teas go through. As opposed to being pan-fried like Chinese green teas, sencha is steamed once the oxidization process is complete. Then, the leaves are rolled into their familiar twiggy shape! This process also gives sencha its distinctive earthy taste.
- Our office is open and roasting Monday - Friday, 8am to 4pm
- Orders placed before 12pm weekdays are shipped same day
- Orders placed on the weekends, on public holidays or after 12pm will be sent next business day
- Same day delivery is available before 9am weekdays, for Sydney Metro only
The cost of Standard Post within Australia is calculated based on the total weight of your order
- Up to 5kg - $10.95
- 5-10kg - $13.45
- 11-20kg - $17.45
- Over 20kg - $22.45
The cost of Express Post is calculated at checkout, based on your order weight and your delivery location.
Due to the ongoing impacts of COVID-19, Auspost is currently experiencing delays across it’s network and cannot guarantee their usual Express Post timeframes.
We offer Standard and Express shipping, through Australia Post.
For the most up to date shipping estimates, please visit Auspost here.
If you need to consider refunds and returns, we would love to help! Here at GBC nothing makes us happier knowing that we have delivered a good quality product that you, the customer, enjoys!
- You can cancel your online order prior to shipment
- Coffee orders can be returned within 48h as long as the condition is unopened and undamaged, Contact us here for more information: email@example.com
- Any orders that have been damaged in transit goods, need to be reported within 24h so we can help you, contact us here at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have been sent the wrong order, or there are any issues in quality, please contact us within 24 hours at email@example.com and we will work with you to remedy the situation.
Established in 2000