Mexican Kassandra RFA
A delicate high grown estate coffee. Soft-bodied with distinct floral and citrus notes. Beautifully prepared beans from one of this origin's leading estates. Best suited to a medium to semi-dark roast.Cupping: Cherry, dark...
A delicate high grown estate coffee. Soft-bodied with distinct floral and citrus notes. Beautifully prepared beans from one of this origin's leading estates. Best suited to a medium to semi-dark roast.
Cupping: Cherry, dark chocolate, hazelnut, elegant, complex
Type: ArabicaRegions: Cordoba, Veracruz
Producer: Rivas Family, Kassandra Estate
Harvest: January - March
Varietals: Caturra, Catuai, Bourbon
Altitude: 1200 - 1500 MASL
Notes: Originally a cattle station began growing coffee in 1990. By 2003, the estate had grown enough for them to build their own dry mill to process all of their own coffee. The Rivas family are also ecologically aware and have set aside 17 hectares of rainforest for local birds and wildlife to flourish.
- Our office is open and roasting Monday - Friday, 8am to 4pm
- Orders placed before 12pm weekdays are shipped same day
- Orders placed on the weekends, on public holidays or after 12pm will be sent next business day
- Same day delivery is available before 9am weekdays, for Sydney Metro only
The cost of Standard Post within Australia is calculated based on the total weight of your order
- Up to 5kg - $10.95
- 5-10kg - $13.45
- 11-20kg - $17.45
- Over 20kg - $22.45
The cost of Express Post is calculated at checkout, based on your order weight and your delivery location.
Due to the ongoing impacts of COVID-19, Auspost is currently experiencing delays across it’s network and cannot guarantee their usual Express Post timeframes.
We offer Standard and Express shipping, through Australia Post.
For the most up to date shipping estimates, please visit Auspost here.
If you need to consider refunds and returns, we would love to help! Here at GBC nothing makes us happier knowing that we have delivered a good quality product that you, the customer, enjoys!
- You can cancel your online order prior to shipment
- Coffee orders can be returned within 48h as long as the condition is unopened and undamaged, Contact us here for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any orders that have been damaged in transit goods, need to be reported within 24h so we can help you, contact us here at email@example.com
If you have been sent the wrong order, or there are any issues in quality, please contact us within 24 hours at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to remedy the situation.
Established in 2000