Kenya Top Nyeri Microlot Peaberry
CUPPING Blackcurrants, premium dark chocolate, honey Origin: KENYA Region: Kenyan Highlands Producer: Selected small holder growers and wet mills Harvest: October to December Score: 83 Type: Arabica Varietals: SL28, SL34, Ruiru 11, Batian Processing: Fully washed Altitude: 1500 - 1950...
Blackcurrants, premium dark chocolate, honey
- Origin: KENYA
- Region: Kenyan Highlands
- Producer: Selected small holder growers and wet mills
- Harvest: October to December
- Score: 83
- Type: Arabica
- Varietals: SL28, SL34, Ruiru 11, Batian
- Processing: Fully washed
- Altitude: 1500 - 1950 MASL
- Prep: Fully washed, sundried and specially graded
Kenya is the 'home' of the peaberry and this small lot is from Nyeri County, an area known for its amazing coffees. [Every tree produces a small quantity of peaberries which occur when the flower isn’t pollinated properly and instead of two beans being formed, there is just a single bean]
Most of the farms in the Nyeri area are small, with around 200 trees. The soil in the area is amazingly rich due its volcanic origins with 900 – 1700mm of rain per year. Main harvest is between October and December with the fly crop in April to July.
- Our office is open and roasting Monday - Friday, 8am to 4pm
- Orders placed before 12pm weekdays are shipped same day
- Orders placed on the weekends, on public holidays or after 12pm will be sent next business day
- Same day delivery is available before 9am weekdays, for Sydney Metro only
The cost of Standard Post within Australia is calculated based on the total weight of your order
- Up to 5kg - $10.95
- 5-10kg - $13.45
- 11-20kg - $17.45
- Over 20kg - $22.45
The cost of Express Post is calculated at checkout, based on your order weight and your delivery location.
Due to the ongoing impacts of COVID-19, Auspost is currently experiencing delays across it’s network and cannot guarantee their usual Express Post timeframes.
We offer Standard and Express shipping, through Australia Post.
For the most up to date shipping estimates, please visit Auspost here.
If you need to consider refunds and returns, we would love to help! Here at GBC nothing makes us happier knowing that we have delivered a good quality product that you, the customer, enjoys!
- You can cancel your online order prior to shipment
- Coffee orders can be returned within 48h as long as the condition is unopened and undamaged, Contact us here for more information: email@example.com
- Any orders that have been damaged in transit goods, need to be reported within 24h so we can help you, contact us here at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have been sent the wrong order, or there are any issues in quality, please contact us within 24 hours at email@example.com and we will work with you to remedy the situation.
Established in 2000