Intense sweetness with wine like notes. Rich body and deeply aromatic with a complex earth finish including hints of apricot, passion fruit and papaya.The Djimmah is a nicely prepared bean with a thick,...
Intense sweetness with wine like notes. Rich body and deeply aromatic with a complex earth finish including hints of apricot, passion fruit and papaya.
The Djimmah is a nicely prepared bean with a thick, syrupy sweetness and hints of apricot, passion fruit and papaya.
This is a bean has a high altitude profile grown in the Ethiopian Djimmah region, approximately 1600 metres above sea level. The Djimmah is a nicely prepared bean with a thick, syrupy sweetness and hints of apricot, passion fruit and papaya.
Ethiopian Djimmah is a dry-processed coffee.
The dry process, also known as unwashed or natural coffee, is the oldest method of processing coffee. The entire cherry after harvest is first cleaned and then placed in the sun to dry on tables or in thin layers on patios.
Cupping: Intense, earthy, fruit notes
- Type: Arabica
- Regions: Oromia, Southwestern Ethiopia
- Producer: Selected small holder farms
- Harvest: October - March
- Varietals: Landrace varieties
- Altitude: 1400-1600 MASL
- Our office is open and roasting Monday - Friday, 8am to 4pm
- Orders placed before 12pm weekdays are shipped same day
- Orders placed on the weekends, on public holidays or after 12pm will be sent next business day
- Same day delivery is available before 9am weekdays, for Sydney Metro only
The cost of Standard Post within Australia is calculated based on the total weight of your order
- Up to 5kg - $10.95
- 5-10kg - $13.45
- 11-20kg - $17.45
- Over 20kg - $22.45
The cost of Express Post is calculated at checkout, based on your order weight and your delivery location.
Due to the ongoing impacts of COVID-19, Auspost is currently experiencing delays across it’s network and cannot guarantee their usual Express Post timeframes.
We offer Standard and Express shipping, through Australia Post.
For the most up to date shipping estimates, please visit Auspost here.
If you need to consider refunds and returns, we would love to help! Here at GBC nothing makes us happier knowing that we have delivered a good quality product that you, the customer, enjoys!
- You can cancel your online order prior to shipment
- Coffee orders can be returned within 48h as long as the condition is unopened and undamaged, Contact us here for more information: email@example.com
- Any orders that have been damaged in transit goods, need to be reported within 24h so we can help you, contact us here at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have been sent the wrong order, or there are any issues in quality, please contact us within 24 hours at email@example.com and we will work with you to remedy the situation.
Established in 2000