Guatemala is revered as one of the most flavourful and nuanced cups in the world. Huehuetenango from the north highlands can be exceptional and have distinct fruit flavours. Huehuetenango is by far...
Guatemala is revered as one of the most flavourful and nuanced cups in the world. Huehuetenango from the north highlands can be exceptional and have distinct fruit flavours. Huehuetenango is by far the most rugged and remote area in Guatemala. Thanks to the dry, hot winds that blow into the mountains from the Tehuantepec plain in Mexico, the region is protected from frost, allowing coffee to be cultivated up to 6,500 feet. The flavour is uniquely sweet and satisfying; Rich yet soft with fig and raisin notes, and a lively citrus acidity.
CHRISTMAS SHIPPING INFO:
Merry Christmas! After a busy year, we will be spending time with loved ones over Christmas and will be operating on these dates:
18th Dec - Last orders for guaranteed Xmas Shipping
22nd Dec - Last Day of Roasting for the year
23rd Dec-4th Jan - Warehouse Closed
5th Jan - Back and shipping!
- Our office is open and roasting Monday - Friday, 8am to 4pm
- Orders placed before 12pm weekdays are shipped same day if received by 12pm
- Same day delivery is available before 9am weekdays, for Sydney Metro only.
Shipping costs are calculated at checkout, and are dependent on weight and destination.
Due to the ongoing impacts of COVID-19, Auspost is currently experiencing delays across it’s network and cannot guarantee their usual Express Post timeframes.
We offer Standard and Express shipping, through Australia Post.
For the most up to date shipping estimates, please visit Auspost here.
If you need to consider refunds and returns, we would love to help! Here at GBC nothing makes us happier knowing that we have delivered a good quality product that you, the customer, enjoys!
- You can cancel your online order prior to shipment
- Coffee orders can be returned within 48h as long as the condition is unopened and undamaged, Contact us here for more information: email@example.com
- Any orders that have been damaged in transit goods, need to be reported within 24h so we can help you, contact us here at firstname.lastname@example.org