The "AA" in Kenya AA denotes the grade of this fine Kenyan coffee. The main growing areas stretch south from the slopes of Mt Kenya almost to the capital of Nairobi. Kenya...
The "AA" in Kenya AA denotes the grade of this fine Kenyan coffee. The main growing areas stretch south from the slopes of Mt Kenya almost to the capital of Nairobi. Kenya AA provides a sharp acidity, a stoic solid body, and smooth, wine-like penetrating flavors. This bean is of the highest quality and possesses a medium to heavy body with firm acidity and a deep, satisfying taste.
Cupping: Black currants, dark chocolate, well balanced
Regions: Eastern Kenya
Producer: Selected smallholders, Taylor-Winch
Harvest: October - December
Varietals: SL 28, SL 34, Ruiru 11
Altitude: 1200 - 1700 MASL
Processing: Fully Washed, Sundried
Notes: Taylor-Winch, based in Nairobi is responsible for working closely with smallholders and are highly respected for their extensive local experience and focus on quality.
- Our office is open and roasting Monday - Friday, 8am to 4pm
- Orders placed before 12pm weekdays are shipped same day
- Orders placed on the weekends, on public holidays or after 12pm will be sent next business day
- Same day delivery is available before 9am weekdays, for Sydney Metro only
The cost of Standard Post within Australia is calculated based on the total weight of your order
- Up to 5kg - $10.95
- 5-10kg - $13.45
- 11-20kg - $17.45
- Over 20kg - $22.45
The cost of Express Post is calculated at checkout, based on your order weight and your delivery location.
Due to the ongoing impacts of COVID-19, Auspost is currently experiencing delays across it’s network and cannot guarantee their usual Express Post timeframes.
We offer Standard and Express shipping, through Australia Post.
For the most up to date shipping estimates, please visit Auspost here.
If you need to consider refunds and returns, we would love to help! Here at GBC nothing makes us happier knowing that we have delivered a good quality product that you, the customer, enjoys!
- You can cancel your online order prior to shipment
- Coffee orders can be returned within 48h as long as the condition is unopened and undamaged, Contact us here for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any orders that have been damaged in transit goods, need to be reported within 24h so we can help you, contact us here at email@example.com