Green Bean Coffee was announced as this months winner of
The Green Bean Coffee Roaster
Green Bean Coffee Roasting Machines provide an economical way for you to serve your customers the highest quality, super fresh coffee. They’ll taste the difference and you’ll stand out from your competitors.
Purpose built, the Green Bean Coffee Roasters allows you to efficiently and cost effectively produce freshly roasted coffee. The Green Bean Coffee Roasters are suited to cafe’s, restaurants, espresso stands, hotels and even domestic roasting needs.
Attractive as well as functional, the Green Bean Coffee Roasters provides a ‘visual theatre’ for your customers – as green beans turn a golden brown before their very eyes and the sweet aroma of freshly roasted coffee fills the air to tempt their taste buds.
Two models are available:
This roaster can easily roast 10-12 kilos of coffee a day. Small in size but with the same features as the larger roaster
Do you have a big demand for roasted beans? This could be the Coffee Roaster for you. With a roasting capacity of up to 28 kilos a day, you could start your own coffee company.
Designed for commercial use, all Green Bean Coffee Roasters are fully automatic, fluid bed and gas operated. They can easily roast kilos of coffee per day without increasing labour costs, and the average cafe owner can cut their coffee bean costs by half.
The Green Bean Coffee Roaster’s simple operation enables you to roast green beans to perfection without any roasting experience.
Key Benefits for Cafe’s & Retailers
- Green Bean Coffee Roasters provide an opportunity for the cafe to package and market their own coffee (up-selling)
- Green Bean Coffee Roaster creates a point of difference for the cafe/restaurant
- The roaster provides the freshest possible product available to their clientele
- This method of roasting cuts the purchasing price of coffee by at least half for the average cafe owner
- The roaster does not push labour costs up – it is fully automatic and easy to use.
- This process ensures the profit made from Green Bean Coffee Roaster goes directly to the retailer – it cuts out the middleman
- Gas fired, full automatic machine
- Extremely reliable. All components have been used / tested in commercial uses
- Jerry Whitfield, who was also involved with the design of the Boeing 767 aircraft, designed the Green Bean Coffee Roaster. His knowledge – in particular of engine design and gas flow – has ensured that his piece of machinery is at the cutting edge of roasting technology
- The Roaster works off temperature and time. It monitors temperature to ensure that the roast temperature remains on line with roast profile and ensures a steady and even increase in temperature
- This is the latest technology in coffee roasting. Never before has a retailer had the opportunity to produce freshly roasted coffee for their clientele in such an economical and efficient manner
- Lavazza uses a similar process in Italy
- The coffee will not burn: The Roaster is designed to follow the set roast profile